UniLodge @ UNSW, Foundation Year Residential College, is a specially designed student accommodation dedicated to providing a secure and comfortable living environment for UNSW Foundation Year students, UNSW Undergraduates (under/over 18) and/or associated UNSW Institution students. It’s only 10 minute walk to UNSW Kensington Campus, close to shops, supermarket, bank, parks and beaches.
There are a variety of student apartment types available at UniLodge@UNSW. Students can choose to live independently in a studio or share a multi-bedroom apartment with other students. All apartments are fully furnished.
We offer security swipe card access, access to staff 24/7, a live in manager, fortnightly housekeeping, and communal study and entertainment rooms.
Our onsite Manager and staff provide a welcoming and friendly atmosphere where students from diverse backgrounds can develop academically as well as socially by also providing a wide range of social events (Community Spirit Program – CSP) for students to relax and enjoy, as well as promoting an alcohol and smoke free environment.
- Convenient Location
- A range of apartment types available, from studios to multi-bedroom
- Some multi-bedroom apartments have their own ensuite bathroom and/or balcony access
- High levels of security throughout UniLodge @ UNSW
- All common area doors and each apartment and bedroom is fitted with swipe-card electronic locks
- Security cameras record and monitor all entrances to the building and activity in common areas
- Modern intercom links all rooms to visitors at the main entrance