UNSW Village is managed by global student accommodation specialists, Campus Living Villages (CLV).
With extensive national and international experience, CLV specialises in developing and managing vibrant student-centred living communities that incorporate stimulating indoor, outdoor, private and shared facilities where residents feel right at home.
UNSW Village offers an ideal balance between living on campus in a student community and independent living. Academic support, pastoral care and a wide range of activities and events are an essential part of life at the Village, with residents also enjoying high quality apartment-style accommodation.
Working in partnership with the University, UNSW Village focus is on providing a secure and supportive environment with quality residential life programs that enhance our residents’ academic success.
- Three level lounge for chilling after a hard day's study
- E-library and study spaces for last minute assignments
- Cafe for meals and catch ups with friends
- Theatre and event space for when you're feeling creative
- Laundry to keep you smelling fresh and looking sharp
- Limited paid parking where you can stash your ride